Subject selections are for students entering Years 8, 9, 10 or 11 in 2021.
Opens: Monday 27th July at 9.00am
Closes: Monday 24th August 9.00am
- Students in Years 7, 8 and 9 in 2020 are to submit a signed copy of the Subject Selection Form generated by OneSchool to the Student Centre by Monday 24th August 9.00am.
- Students in Year 10 will attend a SET Plan Interview with a parent on Wednesday August 12th and submit their SET P and Subject Selection Form.
- All students in Year 7 to Year 10 in 2020 will select their 2021 subjects online. Students without internet access at home can use school computers during school time. These times will be provided to students and Parents\Guardians at a later date.
- No other process is available for students to select 2021 subjects.
- Students must ensure that they read the relevant Curriculum Handbook.
- Please note that subject selection by a student does not guarantee entry into the subject.
Detailed subject selection instructions are also available here (PDF, 1.7 MB)